Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 8:00pm
Join us for a Rockin party at Caldwell-Snyder Gallery for the first annual Cameo Rocks! Community Arts Benefit.
Come dance to live rock n' roll from the Fabulous Screwtops, sip premium wines or Kiss'n Tell cocktails, sweet treats and dessert too! Kiss Elvis, hug Marilyn. Silent and Live Auction!
Going to miss the party? Don't miss these amazing auction lots. Bid by proxy - Download proxy form.
Live Auction Lots:
- Lot 1) A CAPITOL DAY WITH MIKE! private lunch for 4 with Congressman Mike Thompson in the Capitol lunch room and a VIP tour of the Washington D.C. Capitol Building
- Lot 2) ESCAPE TO PARADISE! enjoy a 7 night stay at a private home on the island of Molokai (sleeps 4-6) includes a case of Casa Nuestra wines to open and enjoy while there.
- Lot 3) ROLLIN' BY THE RIVER tour Napa in a unique way...hop on your Segway and roll through Napa, lunch at the Oxbow and leave the Segway behind and head up into the hills to enjoy a private tour and tasting at Harlan Winery (4 people)
- Lot 4) LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! 2 VIP passes to the upcoming NAPA VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL in Nov and dine one evening at your choice of one of Cindy Pawlcyn's restaurants and spend two nights at the HARVEST INN.
- Lot 5) THERE'S A WINE MAKER IN ALL OF US 8 guests will try their hand in winemaking with a blending, tour and tasting at Newton Vineyards and relax for 2 nights in a private home on Spring Mountain.
- Lot 6) BRING OUT THE ARTIST IN YOU take home a unique monolith by San Francisco artist Gary Bukovnik called Blue Tulips. In addition the recipient receives a private tour and tasting for 4 at Ovid Winery, a magnum of Ovid and a $200 gift certificate to use on one of Nimbus Arts' classes that is sure to bring out the "budding" artist in you!
- Lot 7) SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES! bring your party to the Cameo, pick your movie, grab popcorn and a drink and enjoy a private screening at the Cameo (50 people)
- Lot 8) ITALY IN YOUNTVILLE dinner for two at Michael Chiarello's Bottega Restaurant and take home a signed cookbook from Michael for your own culinary enjoyment. The winning bid will take home a 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum from Bravante Vineyards and enjoy a night at Platinum Leed Certified Bardessono hotel in Yountville along with a dinner for two at their restaurant.
- Lot 9) FRUITS OF THE SEA a party of 10 will enjoy a freshly harvested abalone dinner in your home. Joel Toller will prepare 3 courses, appetizer, dinner and dessert and we'll pair it with Etoile sparkling from Domaine Chandon
- Lot 10) WILLY WONKA EAT YOUR HEART OUT create your own "personality" chocolate bar with the chocolatiers from Woodhouse Chocolates then enjoy a private tour and tasting at Diamond Creek Winery and each couple will take home their personal chocolate bar and a bottle of Diamond Creek Cabernet.(4 persons)
Silent Auction Lots:
- Lot 101) WATER, WIND AND WHALES load the car with a gift basket from Dean and Deluca and head out to Bodega Bay where 4-6 can enjoy a 2-3 night stay in a private home in old Bodega
- Lot 102) WHAT'S YOUR HANDICAP? the winning bidder will enjoy a 2 weeknight stay at Meadowood, a round of golf and dinner at Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc restaurant.
- Lot 103) A CALL TO ADVENTURE 6 adventurists will create their own adventure for a day with Napa Valley Adventure Tours...Sky's the limit! Includes a box lunch and a surprise bottle of napa wine for each guest.
- Lot 104) A DAY ON THE FARM WITH LADDIE what's blue, white, grey or brown? EGGS! your group of 4 will spend a morning on the farm at Long Meadow Ranch collecting eggs and being a part of farm life. Take home a basket of goodies and finish off with dinner at Farmstead...a farm to table delight.
- Lot 105) WE LOVE RUTHERFORD DUST! The winning bid will take home a magnum of 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon from Elizabeth Spencer Winery and treat them selves and 3 guests to a private tasting.
- Lot 106) CAKEBREAD EPICUREAN DELIGHT! 2 guests will join Cakebread Cellars for their summer grilling class, taste their bounty and enjoy Cakebread wines, take home a gift from Vintage Home,olive oil from Olivier, shopping gift certificate for Sunshine Foods, and pick out some kitchen supplies from Steve's Hardware.
- Lot 107) A SWEET PACKAGE FOR MY SWEETHEART a dozen roses from Tesoro, a chocolate heart from Woodhouse Chocolates, a bottle of DATE NIGHT Cabernet by Phifer Pavitt, 2 movie passes from the Cameo, an overnight stay at Auberge du Soleil and a couples message...now that is heaven!
- Lot 108) BRING OUT YOUR INNER FOODIE!Chef/instructor Lars Kronmark will take 4 guests on a private tour of the CIA kitchens, then give a private demo and tasting. Guests will take home a 6 bottle vertical from 1999 to 2005 of Heitz Cellars Trailside Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lot 109) A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE a one month membership at Napa Health Spa, brunch for 2 at Ad Hoc, a tasting at Tres Sabores Winery and a magnum of wine to take home
- Lot 110) TAKE HOME GOLD! a Cameo Gold Card for your movie pleasure and a signed/etched bottle of 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon from Grace Family Vineyards